Acura Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles
Acura Technicians Give It The Once Over 182 Times
Every vehicle must pass stringent measures before it can become a Certified Pre-Owned Acura. Only well-maintained, late-model Acura vehicles are considered, and each one must pass a comprehensive 182-point inspection and a Vehicle History Report review. Virtually every mechanical system-from the engine to the door locks-is checked and serviced to meet precise specifications, and a thorough appearance inspection scrutinizes fit and finish-inside and out-to ensure that every vehicle upholds the luxury and sophistication of the Acura name. The Acura Dealership technicians also inspect all placements of the Vehicle Identification Number to ensure that the VIN plates match. In addition, the VIN is researched for open service campaigns.
A Complete Vehicle Dossier In Every Glove Box
Each Certified Pre-Owned vehicle comes with a full set of required manuals and documentation. Our inspection checklist ensures each manual is placed in the glove box or provided at delivery.
- Owner's Manual
- New Car Warranty Manual
- Certified Warranty booklet
- Vehicle History Report (full history/title check report)
- Copy of multi-point inspection checklist (once completed)
- Radio security code
- Navigation code (if applicable)
- Maintenance Journal
Warranty Coverage That Brings Confidence
An extended factory warranty and three-day exchange policy (where applicable) provide unparalled peace of mind with any Acura Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle purchase. Every buyer receives a 12-month / 12,000 mile Limited Warranty plus a 7-year / 100,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty, and coverage is honored nationwide at all Acura dealers.
View the Acura Certified Warranty for additional details.
- Acura will repair or replace any part that is defective in material or workmanship under normal use.
- All repairs or replacements under this warranty will be made free of charge with no deductible.
- The repaired or replaced parts are covered until the Acura-Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty expires.
- See your dealer for full program details.
Start of Coverage
- 12-month / 12,000-Mile Limited Warranty extends the new car non-powertrain coverage by 12-month / 12,000 miles (whichever comes first) and starts after new car warranty expires.
- The 7-year / 100,000 mile Powertrain Limited Warranty starts from original date of new car warranty registration.