Bluetooth Smartphone Pairing Tutorial Video for Acura Vehicles
With recent advancements in technology, it’s easier than ever to connect to your Acura. However, it’s not always clear which steps you should take to take advantage of this innovative technology. Here, check out this short and sweet video detailing how you can connect your phone to your Acura using Bluetooth. Prefer to follow a step by step guide? We got that as well!
Step by Step Guide on Pairing Your Phone to an Acura Via Bluetooth
- On your Acura infotainment center, select “Settings” then “Phone Settings”
- Select “Bluetooth Device List” then “Add Bluetooth Device”
- Make sure your phone is “discoverable”. You can check that Bluetooth is enabled in your phone’s settings.
- The system will search for nearby devices that have Bluetooth enabled. Select the device that it finds. A six-digit confirmation code will be given to confirm that you paired the correct device.
- After confirming your device, select “On” to allow the system to sync with your phone. This will let the infotainment system to pull your contacts, call history, and more.
- Once your phone connection is established, you are all set to enjoy Bluetooth in your Acura vehicle!
Did you find this video and guide helpful? Follow the Radley Acura blog for more tips and tricks like this! Interested in a new Acura with Bluetooth? Not sure which Acura is right for you? Contact our team online, by phone, or stop by in person and we will help you find the Acura that best suits your unique lifestyle. We hope to see you soon!