2021 Acura RDX PMC Edition Color and Features
If you are a luxurious crossover collector or are looking for something unique in your next vehicle, consider the 2021 Acura RDX PMC Edition. Rich with exclusive features and a beautiful new color, this model is the best equipped RDX to date. Here’s what you can expect with this unique special edition.
[ READ MORE: Cargo Space in the 2021 Acura RDX ]
2021 Acura RDX PMC Edition Exclusive Features
- Thermal Orange Pearl Exterior Paint
- PMC Edition Numbered Serial Plate
- Gloss Black 20” Split-5-Spoke Wheels with Black Lug Nuts
- Gloss Black Roof Panel with Panoramic Moonroof, Door Handles, Door Mirrors with Auto-Dimming, and Diamond Pentagon Grille with Body Color Grille Surround
- Dual Black Chrome Exhaust Finishers
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel with A-Spec® Badge and Orange Stitching
- Ebony Milano Leather Sport Seats with Black Ultrasuede® Inserts and Orange Stitching
- Premium Floormats with Metal A-Spec® Badging and Orange Stitching
Why the PMC Edition is Special
PMC is short for Performance Manufacturing Center. The PMC is the location in which the best Acura engineers design and assemble the NSX, Acura’s supercar. There, engineers also design and build PMC Editions, with the RDX being chosen for 2021. With the PMC Edition, drivers can expect the exclusive features listed above as well as a luxurious and thrilling driving experience.
Another reason why the PMC Edition is so special is due to its limited quantities. Only 360 2021 Acura RDX PMC Edition models will be assembled and distributed within North America, making this model a rare one to find!
Interested in reserving the 2021 Acura RDX PMC Edition? Contact us at Radley Acura to be one of the lucky 360 owners to get behind the wheel of this upcoming special edition! If you have any questions regarding the RDX PMC Edition, don’t hesitate to ask!