2020 Acura ILX AcuraWatch™ Safety Features
Every time you get behind the wheel, you need the confidence that you and your passengers will arrive at your destination safely. The 2020 Acura ILX offers the AcuraWatch™ safety suite to help you stay safe on the road.
[ READ MORE: 2020 Acura ILX Engine Options ]
Standard Safety Technologies in the 2020 Acura ILX
- Adaptive Cruise Control – maintains your set speed while slowing down when needed to keep a safe distance from the car ahead.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ – alerts you of a potential front-end collision. If the driver does not react, the system will lightly apply the brakes. If a collision is about to occur, the brakes are applied full-force.
- Lane Departure Warning – warns you of drifting with visual and audible cues by detecting lane markers.
- Lane Keeping Assist System – helps keep your ILX centered in your lane with gentle steering inputs when driving on straight or slightly curvy roads. Note that this system will not take control of the wheel and will alert you to steer again if it doesn’t receive any steering input from the driver.
- Road Departure Mitigation System – in the event of drifting off the road, the system will alert you and tighten the seat belts. With the Lane Keeping Assist System and autonomous braking, this system will help guide the ILX back into its lane or road.
- Multi-View Rear Camera – when in reverse, this system offers three different views to help you back out of a space safely.
Available Safety Technologies in the 2020 Acura ILX
- Dynamic Guidelines – available with the Multi-View Rear Camera, Dynamic Guidelines will help you see where your path as you back up.
- Blind Spot Information System – detects vehicles in your blind spots. If you activate your turn signals and a car is in your blind spot, the system will alert you with a beep and the respective side mirror indicator flashing.
- Rear Cross Traffic Monitor – when in reverse, this system will detect oncoming vehicles and pedestrians coming from behind your ILX. This feature is especially handy when backing out of a parking space, driveway, or street.
Curious to learn more? For more information about the 2020 Acura ILX, contact the Radley Acura team online or at (703) 650-0619.