Acura First Responder and Healthcare Professional Appreciation Offer near Washington DC
Shopping for a new Acura vehicle near Washington DC? Do you currently work as a first responder or healthcare professional? As a thank you for the service you provide in protecting, caring, and healing our most vulnerable community members, you may be eligible to save $750 on a new Acura with the Acura First Responder and Healthcare Professional Appreciation offer!
Qualifications for the Acura First Responder and Healthcare Professional Appreciation Offer
There are certain qualifications that customers must meet to qualify for the Acura First Responder and Healthcare Professional Appreciation offer. Customers interested to take advantage of this limited-time offer must:
• Purchase or lease a 2020 or newer Acura, excluding the NSX and PMC Edition models
• Have their credit approved by Acura Financial Services (AFS)
• Be currently working as a first responder or medical professional or is a spouse of someone qualified as a first responder or medical professional
• Apply the $750 towards Down Payment Assistance or Cap Cost Reduction
• Offer valid from April 1, 2020, to July 6, 2020
Who exactly is considered a first responder or a medical professional? Here is the full list of eligible occupations for the Acura First Responder and Medical Professional Appreciation offer.
• Law Enforcement – Sheriffs, Deputies, Police Officers, State Troopers, Correctional Officers, Homeland Security, Federal Law Enforcement Officers, and Customs Personnel
• 911 Dispatchers
• Medical Personnel – Nurses, Nurse’s Aides, Doctors, Medical Technicians, and Physician Assistants
If you have any questions about the Acura First Responder and Medical Professional Appreciation offer, please contact us here at Radley Acura. We will be happy to detail this exclusive offer further and help you find out if you qualify. We hope to hear from you shortly.